1. What information do we gather?
- We gather information that relates to, and can identify you (e.g. your name and address) and information that does not identify you (e.g. a visitor’s behaviour patterns when they visit our website).
- We collect information that does not identify you to evaluate our site, ensure that our site and services run properly and ensure we are paid for advertising services we We also disclose information to third party suppliers which suppliers are appointed by us in operating our Website and the Goods and which suppliers are likewise bound to the same standard of personal information protection as we bind ourselves.
- We might also collect your IP address through the placement of cookies (see sections 6 and 7 on cookies and their management, below).
2. How do we gather information?
- Information is gathered in two ways:
- indirectly (e.g. using website technology or technology when you use a Vitaminme application for a mobile device); and
- directly (e.g. when you buy a subscription, sign up to create a Vitaminme profile, download a mobile device application or you otherwise provide your information when you interact with us).
3. How do you decide how you want to hear from us?
- We always explain why and how we might contact you at the point you give your information to We also provide the means for you to grant or withhold your permission for us to contact you. We do this by using opt-out tick boxes. If the boxes aren’t there, it’s because we will not use your information for any other purpose than that for which you give it (e.g. to administer a subscription).
- If you have signed up to receive marketing from us by text, to stop this, please reply STOP to the last message you
- You may opt out of any disclosure of your personal information to a third party or to an otherwise objectionable use of your personal information being contrary to the purpose for which it was originally furnished to us by emailing us at email@example.com
4. How we use your information
We might use your information to:
- remember you when you visit our website and track your browsing patterns by using You can prevent this; section 5 deals with this in more detail;
- place your anonymised information into audience segments to identify your interests so that we might serve you with advertisements and offers that will interest you
- ensure any products or services you receive are correctly administered (including subscriptions);
- contact you by email, mail, telephone or sms text message to let you know about any of our products, services or promotions (which, in some cases may be provided by third parties) but only according to the permissions you give us;
- ensure materials on the website or in apps are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device;
- collate and log numeric internet addresses to improve the website and to monitor website usage;
- assess and understand customer feedback and identify usage hotspots;
If you have subscribed to any of or services, we will use the information you provide to keep you updated on those services unless you have told us otherwise.
5. Accessing and updating your personal information
- You can update your details and marketing preferences by accessing your account pages on the website, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to access the personal information held about To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please send an email to email@example.com
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites.
We use the following types of cookie:
- Analytics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our They keep track of browsing patterns and build up a profile of how our readers use the website. We might use that information to target advertisements to you on our and other websites.
- Service cookies that help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible; remember your registration and login details; remember your settings preferences; and meter the number of pages you view for the purpose of administering subscriptions to Vitaminme.
- Third party advertising and analytics cookies, which are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our site. They are anonymous – they cannot identify individuals. They are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once. They might also allow the advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites.
- We have no access to third party cookies and third party organisations have no access to The third party organisations that place cookies have their own strict privacy policies.
- In any event of any registration with us on any of our platforms any password that you provide in respect thereof is encrypted to ensure protection against unauthorised access to your personal information (unless otherwise expressly advised).
- We invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user No data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of any social media platform or website. Any information that you send is at your own risk and may be read by others. However once we have received your personal information we use strict procedures to protect the security of your personal information.
8. Disclosing your information
- We may disclose your personal information if we are approached by a potential buyer of our business, if we required to do so by law or in good-faith believing such action is necessary to comply with the
- We sometimes share your personal information with third parties who are our subcontractors or providers of various products and services on our behalf.
- We never sell personal information, or pass it to third parties for marketing purposes without your
9. Changes to this Policy
- If we change our Policy, we will post the changes on this Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.
10. If you don’t feel we’re adhering to this Policy, what should you do?
- If you believe that we have not adhered to this Policy, please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to solve the problem